Pro Wrestling Nexus 1.4 Released
Requirements: Windows OS
Book your own promotion match-by-match, watching each match play out move-by-move. Features singles and tag team matches, titles and title histories, match statistics and much more!
- Added a screen that allows for customized match interference.
- Changeable Skins
- Handicap Matches
- HP cap raised to 99
- Overall increase to move damage.
- Sorting options have been added to the wrestler select screen.
- Submission Defense Stat
- Tag Team Editor
- Title Rankings
- Weight Classes (Used for sorting options)
- Wrestling Style Editor
- Completely redone roster which now includes 880 wrestlers, 378 tag teams, 77 belts, 21 brands, and 2788 moves.
Bug fixes for:
- Runtime error that would randomly come up towards the end of a match.
- Error with brands that would cause problems in areas of the game if the name was above “All” alphabetically.
Note: For users of modern versions of Windows, the game may need to be run in administrator mode to function properly.
2 thoughts on “Pro Wrestling Nexus 1.4 Released”
when trying to create a new database it hits me with a runtime error
Thank you for reporting this issue. It seems to be a new issue with 64-bit systems which weren’t prevalent when the game was made. The database creation interface that the game uses is using an older 32-bit process that is no longer supported by 64-bit systems.
I will see what the best fix for this is for the future, but for now, you can copy the default database in the ‘Data’ folder where the program is installed and then clear the contents with the in-game database editor. This will allow you to create a new database without encountering this error.
Sorry for the inconvenience.